- Marine Electronic Services
by Tallamar Electronics
FLIRM400 Enhanced Night Visibility. Behind an enjoyable and high-quality sailing journey, there is a lot of work and responsibility on the marine crew side and the partners they choose in order to accomplish repair, refit or maintenance projects. In marine industry, responsibility is linked to quality and safety.
Hardware and software equipment needed onboard of a sailing or motor yacht to prevent any kind of risk while sailing is essential along with their installation and test.
One of the highest risks for accidents and unexpected events is poor visibility. Most of the marine accidents happen when visibility is limited. Heavy damages can result in cases when yachts collide with other vessels or when boats run intro cliffs or objects. Either risk is encountered in open water or while navigating in harbors and ports, marine market comes with a variety of tools which can help marine crews to detect potential obstacles before they become a real danger.
FLIR Systems have a complete supply chain of technologies that enhance perception and awareness. FLIR brings innovative sensing solutions in marine industry.
FLIRM400 Enhanced Night Visibility – Nighttime on the Water – Safer
Highly effective in marine industry is thermal imaging. FLIR has a large series of thermal cameras. They don´t need any light to produce a crisp image but detect and display images based on tiny differences in heat.
Here are some key features and competitive advantages of FLIR M400 – premium multi-sensor marine thermal camera.
- STUNNING THERMAL VIDEO IN TOTAL DARKNESS
- Advanced 640 x 480 sensor
- SHORT AND LONG-RANGE DETECTION
- 4x optical zoom lens
- THERMAL AND VISIBLE-LIGHT PAYLOADS
- 3X optical zoom and HD Color camera with 30X zoom
- FOR HARSH CONDITIONS – CLEAR IMAGES STEADY VIEWING
- Rugged, waterproof gimbal enclosure with automatic window heaters
- gyro-stabilization ensures steady viewing in heavy seas
Yacht owners and crew members opt for incorporating FLIR night vision cameras in their electronics set and this is just one of the options FLIR is offering on the market.
Among all the technologies in marine market, thermal imaging is outstanding in current times when yacht´s security is important. If you are looking for a solution to ensure safety on your boat, get in touch with Tallamar.
- We will come onboard to evaluate your electronic needs
- We will provide our expertise and design a customized solution to choose the best product in the market
- We will get the best offer for the chosen product
- Our certified technician will install and provide ongoing support
Tallamar will take care for your safety. Choose FLIR with us – Enhanced Night Visibility – Marine Thermal Night Vision solutions.